Quality distribution and cost–effective logistics for temperature-sensitive products for the MENA region
The 3rd Annual Cold Chain MENA Summit is a unique platform for experts and key opinion leaders to share their experience about key issues and controversial topics in temperature-sensitive logistics.
This year’s program will facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding regulations, infrastructure, temperature monitoring, packaging, quality assurance and more.
Given the biopharmaceutical industry’s continued growth in the MENA region and the need to ensure proper handling, storage, and distribution of pharmaceuticals, we have developed a programme of presentations, interactions, debates and networking with a focus on best practices and education. In addition, a broad range of solution providers will present new technologies and innovative solutions that assist in enhancing the cold chain management process in the MENA region.
Join the leading pharmaceutical companies and drug distributors at the only event for cold chain and temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals in the MENA region. Attend to:
- Comply with new regional and international regulations
- Maintain GDP compliant operation by understanding the gaps in the distribution chain
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to decrease temperature excursions
- Minimise risk in your cold chain by integrating risk management into the QMS
- Implement robust security processes to ensure the secure delivery of your products
- Understand your product requirements to ensure proper stability data and drug design support distribution conditions
- Ship perishable pharmaceuticals effectively by various routes
- NEetworkwith your peers in the field of cold chain to build relationships and exchange lessons learned
|Pre-Summit Workshop A:
||15 October 2012|
||16-17 October 2012|
|Post-Summit Workshop B:
||18 October 2012|